€70000 - €110000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
In an increasingly demanding and transforming finance and tax environment, managing tax responsibilities within the tax department is becoming more complex. With tax technology and consulting experience, our division assists organisations transform their tax processes and technology capabilities in order to enhance efficiencies, align data, and improve transparency through tax sensitization of ERP systems, implement tax technology software all the way through the reporting and documentation of tax process. This allows more time for tax planning and value-add activities.
Work you'll do
You'll identify and convert large opportunities in the areas of:
- Tax Strategy and Operations
- Big data Management
- Tax Enabled ERP
- Tax software integration
- Help tax departments increase efficiency and productivity and ensure delivery of quality business advisory or consulting services on the most pressing issues
- Document and review current processes and controls to identify improvement opportunities
- Design and test SAP
- Participate in various business process discussions to assist in identifying and documenting tax implications of the various business processes
- Ensure the delivery of quality business advisory services to our clients
- Work with clients' Tax, IT and Finance departments together with staff members from other service lines, and if necessary in other countries, to deliver a tax sensitised ERP system
- Lead the tax work stream of an ERP implementation across analysis, design, build, deliver and operate phases
- Write high and low-level design documents, use cases and process flows in Visio
- Reconcile results to verify accurate conversion from legacy systems and modify implementation as needed
- Perform Unit and Integration Testing through preparation of test scripts in accordance with business requirements
- Develop training documentation and establish integration between these systems during user acceptance and integration testing
- Participate in the sales process to potential clients.
- Strong business development experience in a consulting environment, including ability to build a pipeline of work, actively target and develop proposals to meet client needs
- Strong project management skills and experience in a finance and IT environment.
- Experience in leading and assist with building a technology consulting business.
- Relevant experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle), bolt on systems, analytics and dashboarding
- Relevant experience with delivering consulting projects in the areas of technology, people and process
- Previous exposure to an accounting firm or corporate culture would be an advantage.
- Evidences a keen interest in current IT trends.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.