£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
If you're looking for an M&A tax focussed role within industry then I may have the perfect position for you.
This 'leader in their field' are making a new-hire for the business as they expand into new areas. The business are highly acquisitive and need someone with M&A tax experience to come in and manage the tax implications for new ventures.
Based in Berkshire and working closely with the tax and treasury team, you will ideally have experience in:
* Working with or within an international company on M&A tax tasks
* An understanding of cross-border tax issues
* Ability to use double tax treaties and other information in respect of overseas jurisdictions to summarise the tax regime in unfamiliar territories
* Experience with external and cross border intercompany debt & lending structures
* Dealing with and presenting to senior stakeholders across the business
The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified and from either an in-house or practice background. Salary is up to £75,000 plus benefits and hybrid/flexible working is available.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.