Senior International Tax Manager
- Assist with the review and implementation of new tax law changes, including BEPS 2.0, the ongoing impacts of the 2017 tax reform act in the US, and other domestic and international changes as they occur.
- Assist with modeling the impacts of US and global taxes as well as modeling various scenarios.
- Assist with preparation of tax workpapers, GILTI/FDII/BEAT workpapers, and BEPS 2.0 models.
- Assist with coordination and review of Federal, State, and International tax returns.
- Compute book/tax differences for quarterly and annual tax provisions and maintain support for deferred tax asset and liability balances.
- Research proper tax treatment of various transactions and scenarios.
- Prepare tax worksheets and calculations for international income tax compliance
- Assist with tax account reconciliation for corporate income tax accounts
- Work with external consultants for preparation and review of US and international income tax compliance
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules to facilitate efficiencies in tax reporting and tax compliance
- Analyze and calculate the income tax impact of foreign exchange hedging
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 7+ years of related work experience. Master’s of Taxation and CPA is a plus.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills to a variety of work assignments.
- Positive relationship building with internal clients and external service providers.
- Ability to use software applications, such as MS Excel, in creative and innovative ways to streamline complex processes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.