Senior International Tax Manager – 12 months
Senior International Tax Manager interim tax job in London requires a business partnering Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager for this hybrid working tax job in London.
Supporting the Head of Tax of this international business, the tax function is being developed and hence this role involves hands on direct tax work and business partnering to develop the prominence of tax within the company.
Expected duties will involve:
- Leading the annual US Gaap tax reporting process (no US Gaap experience required but IFRS is essential).
- Manage shareholder reporting requirements.
- Provide tax analysis and tax forecasts to the wider business.
- Work on the transfer pricing aspects of the global operating structure.
- Develop relationships with business units, treasury and finance, in order to provide coaching where required, and assistance with tax issues.
To be considered for this role you will have a transfer pricing awareness and a tax reporting background. Most importantly you will enjoy conversing with non-tax business stakeholders and enjoy looking at improving tax relationships and process within a business setting.
Hybrid working is on offer with 2 or 3 days per week in their central London office, and the remainder of the week worked from home.
In this interim role, you can make a real difference to the tax function, utilising your previous commercial tax experience.
To view the full job description please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.