Senior International Tax Analyst
Why you should apply:
- Hybrid work schedule (60% In-Office/Month)
- Great team with strong leadership in a steady and reliable company
- Prepare supporting data, work papers, and memos for tax authorities, conduct research on international income tax matters, and handle withholding tax calculations, payments, and filings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze foreign related party transactions, preparing Form 5472s, calculating Base Erosion and Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT), and completing Form 8991.
- Assist in preparing calculations and documentation for various US international tax issues, including FTC, E&P, GILTI, FDII, and complete Forms 1118, 5471, 8858, 8992, and 8993.
- Coordinate with income tax, Accounting, and Finance teams to gather necessary data for international tax computations and reporting.
- Manage and coordinate the impact of international tax matters on forecasting, income tax accounting, compliance, and relevant processes.
- Support transfer pricing documentation and address intercompany transaction issues, identifying opportunities for process improvements and automating tax-related procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in tax-related role with focus on federal, state, and local tax returns.
- CPA Preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.