Senior International Tax Advisory Manager
Senior International Tax Advisory Manager interim tax job in London, requires an international tax professional for this international tax advisory interim job.
Joining a well established in-house tax team of an internationally recognised company, the main focus of this 15 months contract role are:
- Act as the tax representative on projects and transactions, including M&A and group restructuring.
- Liaise between the external advisers and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Head of Tax.
- Liaise with the Tax Reporting team to ensure “Uncertain Tax Positions” from advice are documented correctly.
- Provide tax support to the investments team.
To be considered for this role you will have sound international tax knowledge and experience. You will have project management skills and excellent communication skills in order to liaise effectively.
A 100% interim international tax advisory position does not come to the tax market often, therefore, this is an opportunity to not be overlooked.
To view the full job description please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.