Senior Internal Auditor
The Internal Auditor Senior performs more complex financial/operational/compliance audits to ensure that activities performed by organizational units are planned and executed with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, sound principles of internal control, and in a manner consistent with both company and high standards of administrative practice.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Audits the accounting, operational and statistical data of various departments, divisions, and locations to verify accuracy.
- Audits the activities of various departments for compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management.
- Assesses the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of controls implemented to achieve departmental objectives.
- Audits vendors or vendor oversight where the Company is a party of interest.
- Prepares and submits reports on the results of audits, recommending improvements in internal control design and operating effectiveness.
- Performs follow-up with management to assess adequacy of finding remediation.
- Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance; 4 + years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- CPA/CIA certification or candidate preferred
- Project management, process improvement, or quality oversight backgrounds and health insurance experience are highly desired.
- Travel of up to 10% possible.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.