Senior Indirect tax SAP Analyst – FTSE 250
This is working with Group Head of Indirect Tax on two key Global IT projects as well as adhoc projects for global 35+ territories across the globe in the coming years. Currently implementing SAP in Nordics, DigiPOS in UK, DACH and France, with work on global tax tool imminently.
Global IT projects:
- SAP4Hana (finance, inventory and cash)
- Oracle DigiPOS – Simphony
- Adhoc Tax /IT project, such as Tax Reporting Tool
- VAT and / or Financial reporting compliance.
- Working with SAP ERP system and comfortable with testing / UAT work e.g. ensuring VAT codes set up for VAT returns.
- Work with business and project teams in implementation of global IT projects
- Can analyse / review data, process map and support/ advise / train local finance teams, to ensure deliverable is as per the global design for indirect tax purposes.
- Experience of Reconciliation of GL accounts and clear down process.
- Preferably with retail sector experience and European VAT returns / reporting.
- Knowledge and Use of Tax Reporting tools would be desirable.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.