An exciting opportunity to lead indirect tax for an international FTSE 250 data group. If you are a qualified VAT professional, with US Sales tax experience, this could provide an interesting challenge.
As Senior Indirect Tax Manager, you will take full responsibility for VAT reporting, compliance, and developing strong partnerships with other divisions in the business.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to Global Head of Tax
- Mixed responsibilities
- UK and US remit
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- Central office location
- Sales tax knowledge
- CTA certification or similar
- A Big 4/ Tier A accountancy firm background, or previous experience in a Blue Chip inhouse tax department
- Strong tax technical skills across all areas of indirect tax
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.