Senior Indirect Tax Analyst – £85k – Remote
A global manufacturing group is seeking a Senior Indirect Tax Analyst based in UK or Italy to work on Indirect Tax planning for current business activities and new initiatives primarily related to B2B EU Indirect Tax. This position will work closely with local business partners and external tax consultants in day-to-day understanding and structuring of business transactions and report to the Global Tax Manager. Furthermore, this position will support Indirect Tax reporting, corporate compliance and any tax issues that arise for Indirect tax.
- Prepare and analyze information for filing of Indirect Tax returns
- Monthly reconciliation of Indirect Tax-related general ledger accounts
- Research and clear reconciling items
- Research, manage and track Indirect Tax refund claims
- Research and support for B2B Indirect Tax transactions
- Maintain schedule of monthly, quarterly, and annual Indirect Tax filings
- Maintain checklist showing completion and filing dates for all Indirect Tax filings and reconciliations
- Preparation of information for any Indirect Tax amendments
- Maintain organized electronic filing system for Indirect Tax correspondence and returns
- Manage intrastate reporting
- Identify Indirect Tax planning opportunities
- Assist in additional general tax research and reconciliation where needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Extensive Indirect Tax experience with a global consulting firm, accounting firm or law firm.
- Has good practical knowledge of business requirements and challenges to adapt to the changing technology landscape and data driven Indirect Tax compliance and reporting.
- Ability to research, analyze, and retrieve data necessary to complete duties.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be comfortable with creating report queries to extract data to Excel for manipulation and reporting.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately, as well as the ability to identify and correct errors.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.