Senior Fund Controller
Our client, a market-leading private debt asset management firm, is looking for a Senior Fund Controller to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Fund Accounting, this role sits in their Private Debt Team and will ensure that Funds operate in an efficient and controlled way, ensuring compliance with Fund documents, wider regulation and industry best practices.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation and review of quarterly reporting in conjunction with external administrators including, Financial reports, NAV reconciliations and Capital Accounts Statements to investors.
- Preparation and review of performance calculations including IRR and carried interest.
- Fund cash management and ensuring the correct processing of fund activity including hedging, excluded investors, non-standard fund terms, bespoke reporting requests.
- Co-ordinate and review regular capital call and distribution notices to large volumes on investors through multiple feeder entities in multiple currencies.
- Preparation and review of Equalisation and rebalancing calculations.
- Working with the Investor Relations team to provide timely responses to investor queries.
- Providing Input into the setup of new funds, including input into LPA and other legal documents.
- Managing audits for allocated funds, review of LUX and K-1 tax returns.
You will have:
- An ACCA/ACA qualification and signifcant post-qualified experience.
- Hands on fund accounting experience.
- An understanding of Limited Partnership Fund structures (Limited Partnership Agreements, waterfalls, Equalisations etc).
- A positive and energetic “can-do” attitude.
- Resilience to persevere in the face of challenges and remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others.
For further information about this position please contact Leia Henderson:
T: +44 20 7415 2818
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.