Senior Fund Accountant
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform treasury functions including reconciliation of bank accounts, processing of disbursements and preparation of cash reporting.
- Prepare and submit journal entries into cloud-based industry specific accounting software.
- Prepare assigned workpapers for fund products within the quarterly reporting cycle.
- Assist in preparation of GAAP financial statements.
- Prepare and manage multiple ad-hoc investor inquires.
- Assist in the preparation of capital activity (capital calls and distributions).
- Communicate with clients and team.
- Foster and protect the GPFS culture.
- Detail Orientated
- Results Driven
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- 3-4 Years of Relevant Private Fund Experience
- Proficiency with software Related products such as Microsoft Excel.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in accounting or related field
- Private fund administration experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.