Senior Finance Consultant – Global Order to Cash
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Finance Consultant – Global Order to Cash on a contract basis. The position will be based in Chemnitz, Germany.
Senior Finance Consultant – Global Order to Cash (m/f/d)
* Take ownership of all OTC accounting operations, ensuring adherence to SaaS industry standards
* Develop and implement effective policies and procedures for OTC processes across all global legal entities
* Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness by continuously improving processes and systems to enhance accuracy and timeliness * Collaborate closely with the Sales and Business Systems teams to ensure seamless, scalable, and efficient end-to-end OTC processes
* Act as a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders, providing insights and guidance on OTC accounting matters * Manage the integration of OTC accounting processes for new acquisitions, ensuring a smooth transition and alignment with existing systems and policies
* Lead, inspire, coach, and develop the O2C team to achieve high performance
* Contribute to the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
* Proactively support reporting of Cash Flow actuals and forecasts
* Manage and improve OTC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Serve as the primary point of contact for all OTC accounting system requirements in Workday, leveraging expertise in global ERP systems (e.g., SAP, NetSuite, or MS Dynamics)
* Consulting experience in managing OTC or Accounts Receivable processes in a large global company
* Leadership experience
* Experience with ERP systems (e.g., Workday, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP)
* English fluent, German (nice to have)
Start of the project: asap
Duration: 6 months
Hybrid: remote, some days onsite in Chemnitz/Germany
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.