Senior Corporate Accountant
Our client is hiring for a Senior Corporate Accountant! This position reports to the Director of Corporate Accounting and will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Record all the month-end journal entries for assigned facilities.
- Perform financial statement variance analysis to ensure the facility-level financial statements are properly stated. This includes detailed revenue and reserve analysis.
- Act as a resource for facility contacts, internal departments, as well as USPI management, to assist in providing/explaining financial statement information.
- Perform monthly/quarterly cash flow analysis to support distribution calculations.
- Perform facility valuations.
- Perform all month-end balance sheet reconciliations (including bank reconciliations) for the facilities in which they are assigned.
- Provide supporting documentation to internal and external auditors.
- Actively participate in the yearly budgeting process, providing guidance to their facilities as needed.
- Assist with special projects.
- Facilitate the completion of monthly close procedures, including roll forwards and reconciliations.
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages.
- Provide quarterly budget-to-actual comparisons to department heads.
- Prepare and collect support for external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of the Company’s yearly budget; and
- Fulfill other duties, commensurate with experience, as a member of the facility accounting team
- 3 + years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Accounting or Finance (minimum GPA 3.0),
- Takes ownership and pride in his/her work and enjoys learning new things,
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Is proficient in Excel, Oracle GL experience a plus (but not a requirement),
- Has the capacity to work within tight deadlines, and
- Works well both independently and within a team environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.