Senior Auditor, Data Analytics
Senior staff level position focused on developing analytic tools and analyses in support of our audit program possessing strong analytical, communication, audit, and data visualization skills. Position is also responsible for completing ITGC testing in support of the SOX program and from time to time may also support and participate in internal audits focused on financial, operational, IT, and/or compliance risks.
- Learning, promoting, and upholding the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Work with internal audit team members to define, outline, and deliver data analyses and models best needed for internal audit projects.
- Identify and acquire the necessary data from relevant source systems to develop the data analytics needed to support the internal audit team.
- Prepare, plan, execute, and publish data analytic results to internal audit teams members, and provide support, training as necessary to interpret and refine the results of the analytics provided.
- Preparing concise and clear data reports and data visualizations.
- Develop ways to improve existing audit practices through automation and data analytic tools and techniques throughout the audit project (planning, fieldwork, and reporting).
- Support the management of internal audit data, tools and technologies utilized.
- Communicate results of data analytics program to internal audit, management, and the business.
- Support the use of data analytics for ad-hoc, continuous auditing, audits, and investigations.
- Provide data and technical guidance to the internal audit team for audit and data analytic projects.
- Complete ITGC testing and from time to time, support financial, operational, and IT internal audit projects as assigned.
- Adhere to the department’s quality assurance process for planning, analysis, and documentation and reporting on all audit projects.
- Stay abreast of best practices and providing a means for introducing those practices to the organization’s business units and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, computer / data science or healthcare related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in auditing/accounting and/or data analytics.
- Professional certification preferred (i.e., CPA, CIA, CISA, data analytics certifications).
- Team player who views his/her role as “value added” while improving overall operations.
- Strong working knowledge of data extraction, transformation and visualization using Microsoft Office tools, data visualization tools (such as Tableau or Power BI), SQL, SAS, Python and/or ACL programming experience including automation solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines with little supervision.
- Creative and analytical thinker with conceptual and problem-solving skills, sound independent judgment as well as meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Knowledge of and compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Nationwide travel 20-25%, Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be conducted on finalist.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.