Senior Audit Associate
Our client is ranked as one of the Top 100 accounting and business consulting firms in the United States. They are actively seeking an Audit Associate/Senior Audit Associate to join their team.
The firm operates four (4) offices in MA and RI and they are looking for an Audit Associate/Senior Audit Associate to work on a hybrid basis in any of their locations (Boston, Waltham MA or Providence, Newport, RI). They are also open to FULLY REMOTE candidates living in any of the following states:
They are so much more than an accounting firm. Their award-winning firm treats their team like family. They have recently been recognized for a 16th year as the “Best Place to Work” by the Providence Business Journal.
As an Associate on their Audit Team, you will utilize your educational background as well as your organizational skills as you work closely with colleagues on a variety of assignments for clients of the firm. Audit engagements are in many industries including manufacturing, distribution, technology, life sciences, retail, hospitality, real estate, healthcare and non-profit.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tax-free savings options: Health Savings Accounts (HSA); Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA); and a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCA)
- Starting day one they offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan with an employer funded match of 50% of the first 4% of total compensation
- Term life insurance, AD&D, long-term disability and short-term disability insurance coverage options
- CPA exam tuition assistance – Pays for the entire costfor enrollment upfront and awards you a bonus once you successfully complete and obtain your CPA certification.
- Employee referral bonus program
Please reach out if you are interested in discussing this opportunity as our client is moving quickly with hiring!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.