City of London, London
£100000 - £130000 per annum
10 months ago
About the Company
Based in Central London, our client, is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in the market, who are seeking to appoint a technically sound Senior Accounting Controller.
Our client are looking for a new Senior Accounting Controller to join their growing Finance team, reporting into the Finance Director, and will play an integral role in developing their financial model to meet the needs of their high-growth business.
- Oversight of overall day to day financial accounting
- Driving improvement to financial controls, processes and systems within finance
- Working closely with non-finance to train and answer queries in relation to reporting, financial controls and systems
- Management of a small team
- Production of year-end financial statements, leading the annual audit process in co-ordination with the wider finance team
- Production of technical reports on relevant accounting standards and their impact on the business
Skills & Experience required
- ACA Qualified Accountant (minimum 5 years PQE)
- Audit Financial Services experience is essential
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong systems and data skills
You will be a strong leader able to be "hands on" whilst seeing the bigger picture. You will be nimble and able to operate at pace and with agility. A proven leader with presence, ambition and an ability to influence at all levels. In addition, you will be an effective communicator and able to influence with integrity and transparency.
A generous salary package with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.