- Assist in the coordination of monthly close tasks.
- Provide support to the financial and managerial accounting functions including general ledger, standard cost, cash flow, accounts payable, payroll and revenue recognition, financial statements and reporting package preparation, GAAP compliance, annual audit, policies and procedures, internal controls, budgets and forecasts, cost accounting and inventory control
- Maintain all aspects of the general ledger and perform account reconciliation and analysis as required.
- Prepare complex entries.
- Preparation of internal financial statements/Analytics, variance report and other reports and ensuring their accuracy, timeliness and compliance with GAAP.
- Work with internal staff and outside accounting firm to complete annual audits and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, and quarterly and monthly internal reporting of actual and forecasted results.
- Work with other departments to develop, implement, monitor and improve analysis and metrics to drive performance.
- Perform standard cost allocation accounting and analysis.
- Identify resources and implement solutions that will streamline departmental policies and procedures.
- Monitor and improve internal controls in accordance with industry standards and best practices
- Take lead and ownership in a variety of special projects.
Preferred and Required Education & Experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be hands-on, have strong work ethic and possess a “can-do attitude.”
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of combined public, pharma industry accounting experience.
- Strong technical background and knowledge base of all aspects of GAAP
- Solid written and verbal communication, analytical and management skills.
- Strong command over verbal and written English.
- Experience in Healthcare industry preferred
- Candidate must be able to effectively interact with various levels of management including division managers and senior corporate personnel
- Knowledge of SAP ERP would be a major plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Previous work with manufacturing firms or plant environment.
- Ability to work independently effectively.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.