Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for the preparation and reporting of financial records, including but not limited to, maintaining and reconciling general ledger accounts, analysis of financial records and reports, preparation of financial and statistical reports, and providing information to Association and Branch staff. The Senior Accountant will also assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports, budgets, and audits. The Senior Accountant will assist with the implementation of the new CRM and financial software systems.
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile the general ledger and subsidiary accounts for the monthly and yearly book close for the Association, as well as preparing related financial reports.
- Prepare, analyze and reconcile financial reports and records.
- Coordinate with team members to research and resolve accounting issues.
- Preparation of annual budget. Work with staff across Association office and branches to develop budget accurately and timely.
- Assist with implementation of new software solutions.
- Responsible for other accounting areas and matters as assigned.
- Coordinate with managers and staff to research and resolve accounting issues.
- Other activities and duties as needed that address the ongoing health and well-being of our staff and members.
- Maintain sanitary habits in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Other duties as directed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Three to five years of accounting experience. Not for profit accounting experience is desired.
- Direct experience in presenting clear facts and issues. On-going internal/external education.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., pivot table, vlookup, sumif).
- Experience with Oracle and Salesforce a plus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.