Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their rapid growing team. This role will be seated in Dallas, TX. Senior accountants are primarily responsible for preforming full cycle accounting for their facilities.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Record all the month-end journal entries for assigned facilities
- Perform financial statement variance analysis to ensure the facility-level financial statements are properly stated. This includes detailed revenue and reserve analysis
- Act as a resource for facility contacts, internal departments, as well as USPI management, to assist in providing/explaining financial statement information
- Perform monthly/quarterly cash flow analysis to support distribution calculations.
- Perform facility valuations
- Perform all month-end balance sheet reconciliations (including bank reconciliations) for the facilities in which they are assigned
- Provide supporting documentation to internal and external auditors
- Actively participate in the yearly budgeting process, providing guidance to their facilities as needed
- Assist with special projects
- Facilitate the completion of monthly close procedures, including roll forwards and reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages
- Provide quarterly budget-to-actual comparisons to department heads
- Prepare and collect support for external auditors
- Assist with the preparation of the Company’s yearly budget; and
- Fulfill other duties, commensurate with experience, as a member of the facility accounting team
- 2 + years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Accounting or Finance (minimum GPA 3.0),
- Takes ownership and pride in his/her work and enjoys learning new things,
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Is proficient in Excel, Oracle GL experience a plus (but not a requirement),
- Has the capacity to work within tight deadlines, and
- Works well both independently and within a team environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.