12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and exceptional Risk Specialist at either Senior Analyst or Manager level to join an industry leader that prides itself for providing first class customer service.
This is your chance to bring your expertise to the organization, providing operational risk and control advice. As the recognized risk champion, you will partner closely with stakeholders at all levels including the risk and audit teams, finance and senior leadership.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain the company's risk management framework
- Identify opportunities to review business processes and make recommendations for improvements to avoid future risk
- Define the risk appetite and embed a risk culture through the introduction of new business processes
- Ensure the group meets its compliance obligations with the regulators
- Ensure that key system controls are in place and operating effectively
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate solid expertise across line 2 risk, preferably within the Superannuation or Financial Services sector. With exceptional attention to detail, the ideal candidate will be self-driven with strong communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
With a strong commercial mindset and relevant qualifications in either accounting or law and membership of the professional bodies, you will engage well with people at all levels and feel confident at influencing stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.