A Fast-growing software company with a global reach are looking for a Revenue Manager on a permanent basis to work closely with their Head of Revenue Recognition and take a lead on managing key parts of their revenue function. Reporting into the Revenue Recognition Divisional Lead and this role will follow a hybrid working arrangement, with offices in Dublin and Surrey.
This is a brilliant opportunity to collaborate with the Head of Revenue Reporting, driving organisational vision, operational strategy and hiring needs for the global revenue function. By translating strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth you will help to implement organisation-wide goal setting, performance management and annual operating planning.
Your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Implement and review the teams processes and help the revenue team to create a vision, set of objectives, and an action plan to maximise long-term output
- Review period end close activities, including system close, journal entries and analytical analysis of revenue fluctuations
- Review accuracy of balance sheet reconciliations including deferred revenue, unbilled receivables and contract asset balances
- Support review of application of revenue recognition policies including RSPM carve outs.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively and ensure maintenance of control documentation for revenue related processes.
- Provide audit support for control and substantive testing
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key internal customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Partner effectively with the lean, data automation and transformation teams on special projects, including system implementation and improving internal processes and controls.
- Be a proactive integrator of new acquisitions providing leadership and structure
- Mentor and develop members on the team, contribute to a positive and collaborative team culture with highest integrity and sense of ownership
You will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree of 1.1. or 2.1, preferably in business / accounting
- Qualified accoutant with 8+ years experience in revenue/accounting with previous experience implementing new processes and operations.
- Working knowledge of IFRS 15 or ASC 606.
- Experience with public software and SAAS companies and experience working and implementing a revenue ERP system.
- Understanding of Lean operating principles and/ or a willingness to study and learn in this area.
- A strong grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Strong leadership, management skills, personal integrity and professional skepticism.
- Experience working across multiple regions and timezones
Do not miss this opportunity to join an innovative, growing, global software company!
For more information please contact email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.