Research Specialist – Compensation
- You’ll help envision and develop solutions to streamline existing compensation processes (e.g., new offer generation, benchmarking)
- Lead research projects involving the use of compensation data.
- You’ll have the opportunity to glean insights from compensation data, work directly with Human Capital and business leaders to support compensation decisions
- Use analytical tools to make compensation information easier to consume for leaders across the firm.
- The ideal applicant will have a graduate degree or at least two years of relevant work experience in a compensation, data science, or business analytics setting.
- The successful candidate will be proficient in using Python or R for data transformation and analysis and have advanced Excel skills and some familiarity with applied statistical research. Familiarity with SQL and Microsoft PowerBI is preferred but not required.
- An eye for applying data visualization best practices to high-quality reporting products is a must.
- Individuals with a dedicated customer service mentality, well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to see how small details impact the bigger picture, and a knack for rapid problem solving are highly sought-after.
- A willingness to dive into details, collaborate effectively with teammates, and drive projects to completion is imperative, as is the ability to exercise utmost discretion with confidential information.
- People analytics experience is preferred but not required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.