Brewer Morris is representing an privately-owned real estate business for the recruitment of a Reporting Analyst. Reporting to the Treasury Reporting Executive, the Analyst will be responsible for Treasury reporting (monthly reports, ad hoc reports and the Financial Instruments Note for inclusion in the annual Financial Statements), the compliance under the debt facilities and support the wider function on ad hoc projects.
- Preparing the monthly Treasury reports
- Providing insight and analysis into the various treasury activities
- Monitoring the compliance requirements and the debt facilities
- Ensuring the integrity and maintenance of the treasury management system
- Preparing the Financial Instrument Notes to be included in the annual Financial Statements
- Maintaining and deepening key stakeholder relationships
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Big 4 background, with a keen interest to get into industry
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently and self-review
- Strong written and oral communication skills and excellent numerical / analytical skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.