about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity exists for a Regional Financial Controller to join a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Jordan. Working as part of the management team you will lead the Accounting and Finance function for the Region partnering with the business and specifically the Regional VP; providing insightful, value add analysis that drives business decisions and evolves business performance. It continuously interacts with business leaders and functional heads, as well as the CEO and CFO so the ability to build lasting relationships with Senior Management is critical to the success of this role.
- Take accountability for the integrity and accuracy of the financial information provided by the Regional function.
- With the Regional VP, take ownership of the forecasting and budgeting activities for the Region.
- Provide support to the Corporate Finance Function in preparing, reviewing, and analysing actual, forecasted, and budgeted financial results on a monthly quarterly and annual basis.
- Partner with the business and other stakeholders to understand the underlying business operations and processes to augment the integrity of financial controls and transactions.
- Provide ad hoc insightful and value adding analysis and support to the stakeholders noted above on any range of issues from the cash conversion cycle to return on assets; from liquidity to technical accounting.
- Assist in the identification of issues, trends and opportunities impacting the businesses and strategies, which enhance profitability, reduce cost and/or improves efficiency.
- Lead a multi-location finance team providing guidance, motivation, coaching and development.
- Bring continuous improvement to the finance function: developing our people, improving our processes, strengthening our governance and leveraging our technology.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting degree or related finance field and or Masters/MBA
- Proven Accounting background (CPA/CA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of 7 years PQE
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices, techniques and theories of financial reporting and internal control
- Financial analysis, process analysis experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, with emphasis on financial and accounting application, financial and operational controls.
- Big 4 preferred but not essential
- Fluent English skills are essential
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.