Real Estate Tax Manager / Assistant Manager
My client – one of the largest international firm is looking for a Real Estate Tax Specialist to join their prestigious Team as a Manager or Assistant Manager.
You will be providing tax advisory services to a diverse portfolio of clients in Real Estate.
– Advise on tax planning and restructuring projects
– Handle complex UK tax computations and returns
– Manage your workload and foster client relationships
– Identify new business opportunities
– Solid UK Corporate tax experience, ideally in Real Estate
– Advisory and technical expertise
– Strong client relationship skills
– Team management experience
– CTA and/or ACA qualification or equivalent overseas qualifications (preferrable)
If you are interested in the opportunities, apply now! Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.