Real Estate Tax (Big 4)
Title: Real Estate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
My Client – a global leading accounting and advisory firm is looking to hire a Manager / Assistant Manager to join their Real Estate Tax Team based in London.
The role sits underneath the wider privately-owned businesses team. In this role, you will be providing specialist tax advice for a portfolio of clients, ranging from Real Estate Investment Trusts to high-net-worth individuals.
- Provide specialist tax advise on real estate and general privately owned businesses tax consulting.
- Advise on property ownership, acquisitions, due diligence, and REIT regimes.
- Manage a portfolio, mentor junior staff, and collaborate with Senior Managers.
- Involve in social housing ventures transitions (NfP to for Profit)
Requirements and experience:
- ACA/CTA Qualified with broad commercial knowledge.
- Experience in Corporation Tax, VAT, Stamp Duty Land Tax, and Construction Industry Scheme.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Client management expertise with a focus on team development.
- Market leading packages, with flexible working scheme
- Exposure to a diverse but prestigious portfolio of clients and projects
- Clear progression path (fast Progression and supportive environment from the leaderships)
Don’t miss out! please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.