R&D Tax Assistant Manager – Software
My client – a top 10 advisory firm is currently looking for a R&D Assistant Manager (software) to join their London Corporate Tax team.
In this role, you will be focusing on providing world-class Tax advisory services on high-profile specialisms like Corporation Tax or leading the implementation of intelligent technology solutions to a wide range of clients from start-ups to FTSE multinationals.
- Recognized university degree in Software-related field (MSc/MEng/PhD) or (BSc/BEng)
- Work experience in chosen industry as an engineer, scientist, or R&D practitioner
- Technological expertise in software architectural design and development processes
- Excellent communication skills and curiosity in science, technology, and innovation
- Adaptability to different industry sectors and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, numerical ability, and understanding of tax treatment.
- Proactive, team player, able to maintain confidentiality, and willing to travel.
- Market leading package
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Clear career progression and continuous support on self-development.
Do not miss out on this opportunity! For further information, please contact Marco Li at Brewer Morris on 02073329631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.