£50000 - £90000 per annum + depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Theses roles will enable you to combine technology or engineering experience with tax and assist clients with their R&D tax claims.
Due to increased government incentives in R&D tax and planned investment in digital by FS companies, this is a rapidly expanding area of tax and hence the requirement by this firm to invest and recruit into their R&D team.
- Working closely with client's senior IT staff and Chief Technology Officers, you will be responsible for delivering R&D tax claims for clients in the FS sector.
- You will interview client's senior technical staff in order to understand the technical characteristics of the projects undertaken.
- Apply HMRC and BIS guidelines to identify R&D projects eligible for tax relief.
- Write technical project reports to support claims.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
To apply it is not necessary to have R&D tax knowledge at the manager level although this is an advantage, but it is necessary to have broad technical industry knowledge and hands on experience in the Financial Services IT, software or high-technology sectors.
An innovative area of tax which utilises a broader commercial and industry specific knowledge, renders this role incredibly interesting. Combine this with working for one of the largest global professinal services firms which includes a high remuneration package, job security and flexible working arrangements.
If this opportunity sounds of interest or if you would like a confidential conversation about your career, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.