City of London, London, England
£50000 - £90000 per annum + depending on experience
over 1 year ago
R&D tax Manager or Senior Manager job in London working for one of the Big 4.
Combine technology or engineering experience with tax and assist clients with their R&D tax claims.
Due to increased government incentives in R&D tax and planned investment in digital by FS companies, this is a rapidly expanding area of tax and hence the requirement by this Big 4 firm to invest and recruit into their R&D team.
- Working closely with client's senior IT staff and Chief Technology Officers, you will be responsible for delivering R&D tax claims for clients in the FS sector.
- You will interview client's senior technical staff in order to understand the technical characteristics of the projects undertaken.
- Apply HMRC and BIS guidelines to identify R&D projects eligible for tax relief.
- Write technical project reports to support claims.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
To apply it is not necessary to have R&D tax knowledge although this is an advantage, but it is necessary to have broad technical industry knowledge and hands on experience in the Financial Services IT, software or high-technology sectors.
An innovative area of tax which utilises a broader commercial and industry specific knowledge, renders this role incredibly interesting. Combine this with working for one of the Big 4 which includes a high remuneration package, job security and flexible working arrangements. Do not miss this opportunity!!!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.