Private Equity Tax Associate Director
Our client is a global consultancy firm recognised for the quality of their advice and their understanding of their clients that gives rise to long lasting relationships across both corporate tax and private client.
Their award winning private client team manages the complex affairs of individuals, families, entrepreneurs, trusts and businesses and is the trusted advisor, overseeing their tax affairs and what they want to achieve. They have established a strong global network of advisors to entrepreneurs and OMBs and an opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director to help grow the team further.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Partners of this business, (there is a clear route to Partner) as well as working on their own portfolio of global clients which will include asset managers, investment partnerships and find management structures; strong people skills and a very strong technical knowledge are a must for this role.
The right candidate will be responsible for all matters relating to their portfolio, supported by the Partners and more junior staff. More specifically, the role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Driving the team strategy and supporting the growth of the business
- Overseeing your own portfolio and the provision of compliance and advisory services
- Assisting clients and more junior staff with complex tax issues
- Coaching and developing more junior staff
To apply, you must be
- ACA / CTA qualified with post qualification experience in private equity tax or partnership tax
- Experience in dealing with complex tax advisory projects
- Experience of dealing with your own portfolio in a client facing role
- Experience of coaching and supervising more junior staff
This role offers a market leading salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work in a very friendly, supportive team alongside very well recognised industry specialists.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.