This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced UK personal tax professional to join a very well-established private client practice. If successful, you will be working in a client facing capacity on a wide variety of clients including UK resident and domiciled individuals, the owners of private businesses, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK and offshore trusts and foundations.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with clients on a daily basis to further relationships and develop new opportunities
- Advising a broad range of private clients in connection with their tax affairs
- Drafting detailed technical reports, including reviewing and presenting the computational aspects to accompany such advice
- Mentoring anc coaching more junior members of the team to develop their advisory skills
- Providing an efficient, client focused and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to convey the potential rewards and risks to clients and prospects
To apply, you must be ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable post qualified UK private client experience gained within a UK professional services firm.
If the role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.