Private Client SM or Director
One of our pre-eminent legal clients is looking for a private client tax specialist to work in a purely advisory capacity on a portfolio of HNWIs.
This is a new to market role for a Senior Manager or Director level candidate who is CTA qualified and ideally trained and qualified within an accounting practice in private client tax. You need not be a tax lawyer as you will be working alongside legally trained tax professionals who advise clients from a legal perspective.
The key requirements of the role are:
- CTA qualified with at least ten years PQE
- Drafting of tax advisory reports
- Undertaking research on specific areas of UK tax legislation, HMRC practice, and relevant case law
- Prime document review – undertake detailed reviews of client prime documents, highlight concerns and areas of clarification, prepare detailed synopsis of issues and steps to remedy
- Client and third party services provider management – attendance at meetings, taking instructions in writing or verbally, resolving and answering client or third party service provider questions
- Occasional input in to tax return process, including assisting with complex aspects of UK tax reporting, drafting ‘white space’ disclosures, and input regarding residence domicile issues
- The preparation of marketing materials and liaison with the marketing team on production of copy and documents for external use
This role is well supported by a team who manage the day to day compliance and would suit a manager or senior manager in the profession who is keen to move to a pure advisory role offering progression.
If this role sounds or interest, or if you know of anyone in your network who would be interested, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.