Private Capital Tax Manager – Fund Tax
Join my Client – A Leading Professional Services Firm is looking for a Specialist to join their leading Private Capital Tax team, known for expertise in credit transactions, funds structuring, and investment advisory. You will be working with clients include global asset managers and alternative investment funds.
you’ll advise on fund structures, manager remuneration, and investor taxation. Collaborate with specialists to deliver comprehensive solutions.
– Advise on fund and manager structures
– Provide tailored tax advice for incentives
– Review partnership tax reporting
– Guide fund managers on tax implications
– Foster teamwork and professional growth
– Awareness of investment management tax legislation
– ACA/ATT/CTA qualification or equivalent experience
– Strong communication and relationship skills
– Adaptive, detail-oriented, and proactive
– Experience in private equity, credit, real estate, or hedge funds
– Continuous training and development
– Transparent career progression
– Collaborative global projects
– Impactful work in diverse teams
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to make an impact. Apply now. To discuss further, please reach out to Marco Li at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7332 9631. Act fast, and we’ll support you at every stage of your career!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.