- Ownership of Plant P&L, inventory (working capital), annual budget, month and quarterly forecasts, and financial comparisons and explanations of actual results versus the financial estimates
- Prepare and analyze material usage, cost statements, profit and loss statements, manufacturing statistics, labor analysis, and sales analysis
- Balance sheet analysis for key accounts, including inventory and preparation or approval for account reconciliations
- Analyze and interpret operating and financial results to identify trends and activities driving those results and make recommendations on potential changes, both operation and financial in nature, to improve performance
- Act as significant contributor to Site/BU commercial excellence utilizing profitability tools such as PMDB and providing strategic guidance on customer profit performance and trends
- Provide analysis and commentary for decision making support
- Understand and ensure compliance with internal controls, accounting policies, DOA and SOX
- Ability to influence, play key partnership role and challenge plant leadership to drive performance
- Act as a safety leader and put safety first in all responsibilities, promoting an environment where each employee makes safety their priority
- Execute human capital processes including goal setting, performance reviews, human capital planning, and career development for all direct reports (if applicable) and/or as leadership team member in plant.
- Responsible for training and development of the financial acumen of the plant leadership team.
- Demonstrate and foster Amcor Values
- Validation of finance related KPI’s
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience -9+ years of experience in manufacturing finance role; 7+ years of leadership experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Superior analytical and communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.