Initially a 3-month contract opportunity for a well organised and experienced Payroll Officer, to join this small team with the potential to go permanent.
This role has recently become available as the result of an acquisition here in Australia and we are looking for a Payroll Officer to work closely with the Finance Manager, as the key person to manage the outsourced payroll and potentially working towards bringing it back in-house. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure payroll is processed for fulltime and contract employees for 5 sites across Australia
- Payroll processing & entering of timesheets for submission to ADP
- Assisting with calculations for payroll tax, PAYG, worker's comp, superannuation and Long Service Leave & Annual Leave accruals
- Setting up new starters, processing terminations and maintaining employee records
- Respond to general payroll enquiries
- Ad-hoc support to the Finance Manager
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate strong experience within a payroll function where you have been responsible for the administration of payroll processing. Well organised with good attention to detail and strong communication skills are essential.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.