£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a part-time treasury analyst to join a global treasury function.
The successful candidate will be focusing on back office responsibilities, and will be responsible for:
- Taking control of the group's banking arrangements, includiong opening and closing bank accounts, and KYC documentation.
- Overseeing maintenance of treasury systems, and ongoing development of the TMS
- Confirming all treasury trading activity
- Treasury reporting, including making continuous improvements to reporting processes
- Ad-hoc projects and activities as required to support the Group Treasurer and Treasury team
The requirements to apply for this role are:
- Direct experience with treasury back office and treasury systems
- Strong microsoft office skills
- A good eye for detail
- Knowledge of due diligence and risk management requirements
- Create a good working environment, with a view to work with the team towards a shared goal
If this sounds like it could be the right fit then please let me know!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.