Manager, Transactional Finance
Our client, a retail business who leads the way in their industry, are in the process of going through significant growth and change following their acquisition by a prestigious Private Equity business. Due to this growth they are hiring a Manager – Transactional finance reporting to the CFO to oversee their transactional finance team in Colchester. The firm are going through an exciting period of transformation. This role will involve managing the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams (which will soon grow to as many as 20 people across both teams) and optimising the cash flow for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising and managing the Credit Control Team and Accounts Payable Team to ensure they are running efficiently and effectively.
- Creating and implementing systems and processes to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations and leading the transition through an ERP implementation/migration.
- Leading the identification of process improvements across multiple entities and ensuring consistency.
- Supporting year end and audit processes and participating in the month end balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Upholding a robust financial control and process environment.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience in transactional finance and team management of Accounts Payable/Credit Control function.
- Experience working across multiple entities.
- Exposure to process improvement and system implementation/migration.
- Proficiency in financial systems and software.
- You will be detail-orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe your experience would be a fit for this role and you would like to find out more, please apply below or reach out to Leiahenderson@brewermorris.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.