Eindhoven, North Brabant
€65000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global consulting firm with a market leading transactions department is seeking a Transaction Tax Manager to join their practice in Eindhoven.
As a Transaction Tax Manager you support and connect an enthusiastic and close team that is involved in the multifaceted tax aspects of a large financial transaction such as a takeover, divestment, refinancing, restructuring or IPO. You do this by:
Advising, for example, the acquisition structure.
- Coordinating tax due diligence and tax transaction positions.
- Keeping in touch with clients, writing advice reports and reviewing work.
- Carefully study the tax law, regulations and jurisprudence.
- Connecting and managing a team of (senior) consultants, working students and trainees in their work.
Due to the growth in the number of clients, a place is available for you in the International, dynamic and enthusiastic Transaction Tax team in Eindhoven.
At least 4 years of experience in an international tax advisory practice.
- Membership of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB).
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- Affinity with financial and tax transactions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.