Manager, Technical Accounting
- Leads, alongside the Assistant Controller as the CAO’s representatives, the discussions and/or manages various transaction considerations early and upfront to ensure appropriate awareness and application of GAAP as well as any internal controls considerations across.
- Manages all critical accounting policies/concepts through either maintaining or reviewing current or developing and implementing new ones.
- Manages and analyzes industry reference sources for continuous compliance and appropriate presentation and disclosure of financial statements.
- Coordinates directly with the Financial Reporting Manager on the quarterly and annual financial statements and reviews the GAAP disclosure checklists (as provided by external auditors) for accuracy and completeness.
- Leads staff training and development regarding the most challenging technical accounting topics and current issues, including the analysis and conclusion of current developments specifically pertinent to the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is:
- 5 years
List any specialized training or unique skills required:
- Current CPA license required.
- National or major regional public accounting firm experience.
- Detail working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Prioritize work when given multiple projects.
- Skilled in change management both in accepting and leading it.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.