Manager of External Reporting
Our client is a financial services company based in Dallas looking to hire a Remote SEC Reporting Manager.
This role is responsible for supporting all aspects of external financial reporting and Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) reporting, including the physical filing via EDGAR of highly confidential company information directly with the SEC.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in the preparation, reporting and filing of the quarterly and annual Bondholder reports and investor materials as well as periodic SEC reports such as Forms S-1, 8-K, Proxy, 10-Q, 10-K, etc.
- Managing the preparation of the statement of cash flows and perform the necessary analysis for internal and external reporting purposes
- Ensuring compliance with all SEC, FASB rules and regulations
- Preparing technical accounting research related to new and proposed accounting standards
- Supporting and assisting with the implementation, maintenance and review of internal controls and corporate policies and procedures
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- +5 years of experience, at least 1 year of management experience
- SEC/External reporting experience
- Demonstrated Expert on Workiva/WDesk and related SEC filing support such as XBRL tagging
- IPO readiness experience strongly preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.