Management Reporting & Compensation Analyst
You’ll work on a variety of activities and initiatives, including comprehensive compensation modeling, processes, and systems implementations, as well as advising senior management on a variety of high-level analyses. The role offers growth opportunities and substantial interaction with other internal departments, including Human Capital, Payroll, the COO Group, and software development teams.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and one to two years of experience in a reporting, analytics, accounting, or payroll-related role, though talented candidates without such experience will be considered.
- A facility with numbers, the ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and a high level of organization and detail orientation are all prerequisites. Demonstrated capability in handling a high volume of projects and complex transactions efficiently is also a must.
- The role requires excellent communication skills, technological savvy (particularly with Excel), and the ability to see the bigger picture while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proactive individuals who are critical thinkers, problem solvers, and project managers will excel in this role.
- Experience working with Workday is a plus, but not a requirement
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.