Magic Circle Law Firm – Tax Associate
As an Associate in our client’s London Tax Team, you will be immersed in a stimulating and challenging environment, working on a diverse range of corporate tax matters. Their Tax Group’s reputation is built on their comprehensive expertise and commitment to delivering top-tier advice and solutions to their esteemed clientele. With a focus on high-profile mandates and contentious tax matters, our team is consistently recognised as a leading force in the industry.
You will be responsible for a broad range of engaging work, including handling corporate and private capital matters, navigating complex finance and restructuring projects, delving into real estate tax issues, and contributing to resolving intricate tax disputes for global clientele. This role offers the opportunity to work closely with international offices, gaining valuable cross-border experience and fostering a comprehensive understanding of international tax dynamics.
- Qualified as an England & Wales or common law Tax Lawyer
- Exceptional technical and commercial acumen
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capability to manage a demanding workload with a high level of responsibility
- Demonstrated dedication to delivering excellent client service
- Active participation in business development and knowledge management initiatives
- Alignment with the client’s values and culture, supporting their commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our client prides themselves on their commitment to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment where every individual can thrive. Their global network spans nearly 30 offices, and they are dedicated to providing top-notch legal advice that truly makes a difference for their clients. Their culture is defined by their principles of respect, mutual support, openness, and positive leadership, creating an environment where diverse talents can flourish.
Join the team and become part of an organisation that values diversity, promotes equality, and champions excellence in everything they do. They are committed to making a meaningful impact within their communities and achieving success together with their clients.
If this role is of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.