M&A Tax Specialist
We have recently been mandated on a unique and exciting M&A inhouse Tax position within a world class organisation and collaborative team.
The successful candidate would be responsible for assisting with the growth of the tax business within the M&A team in the UK and internationally as well as ensuring the delivery of revenue targets, in a compliant and ethical manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients through the use of the full range of appropriate channels and markets.
- Work with M&A team members and producers of M&A business across the group to identify and convert standalone tax opportunities and support M&A business generally.
- Lead the preparation of regular / periodic updates, reports and analysis to assist M&A team and wider group.
- Understand the clients’ business, structure and needs. Identify decision makers within clients, establish and maintain active relationships with these people.
- Educated to a degree, or MBA level (or country equivalent)
- CTA, ACA or Legally qualified
- Experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions in relation to tax matters
- Project management experience and strong organisational skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
The client is looking for someone who is very commercial, tax technical and confident speaking with internal and external stakeholders.
If you would like to discuss this further on a confidential basis, please do get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.