M&A, Deal Tax
My client – a leading advisory firm with award winning M&A Tax team. They provide expert tax services to help clients navigate complex deals and optimise their financial outcomes.
The team is currently in the look out for Tax Specialists on the Manager and newly qualified level to join their team in multiple location.
Role Overview: As an M&A Transaction Tax Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in advising clients on tax implications of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic solutions.
- Conduct tax due diligence
- Structure tax-efficient transactions
- Provide tax advisory on deal negotiations
- Analyse financial models for tax impact
- Manage client relationships and deliver exceptional service
- ACA/CTA qualification
- Proven experience in M&A tax
- Strong understanding of UK tax legislation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Why my client:
- Join a well-known name in the business.
- Dynamic team with supportive culture, and management will make sure you have everything you need to progress
- Hybrid working and flexible working culture
- Industry leading salary
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to make an impact. Apply now. To discuss further, please reach out to Marco Li at email@example.com or 020 7332 9631. Act fast, and we’ll support you at every stage of your career!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.