£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A unique opportunity to join a Top Tier firm in their tax advisory function and work as part of a team on large corporate transactions. This is truly an excellent, career developing opportunity at a Tax Manager level, which will give you the tax and commercial exposure to then develop your career to Senior Manager level and beyond.
Joining a world-renowned Practice your key responsibilities will include:
- Working very closely with, and supporting, Directors and Partners on client engagements and acting as a key point of contact within the firm for the client.
- Delivering on project focused work.
- Review work prepared by junior members of staff.
- Identify risk and technical matters.
- Recognising business development opportunities and participate in bids/proposals for new work.
To be successful in this position you will be ACA and/or CTA or the equivalent qualified with post qualified experience. You will have in-depth, up to date knowledge of taxation and will have previous experience of dealing directly with clients and managing a client portfolio.
Seize this opportunity to develop your tax career!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.