West End, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Brewer Morris are recruiting on behalf of a finance institution for the position of a Loans Analyst. The role reports directly to the Treasurer and is based in Central London.
- Day to day management and upkeep of the direct debt and loan portfolio
- Liaising with internal legal team on loan documentation
- Assisting in developing treasury controls for the loan portfolio
- SME to the wider company on loan and direct debt portfolio
- Assisting the wider finance team with payments processing, banking requests etc
The successful candidate:
- In depth knowledge of loan administration and management
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Global Corporate Treasury function or in a FI's Syndicated Loans department
- Very strong systems skills and analytical mind
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
For more information please get in touch with Emily Hearne on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.