City of London, London
9 months ago
Brewer Morris is currently recruiting for a Loan administrator role for a financial institution to join their Treasury team in London. The company invests in markets across Africa and South Asia to support economic development, with large expansion happening in 2020.
- Management of direct debt and loan portfolio
- Work with 3rd party load administrators in setting rates, interest dates, interest payments and accruals.
- Advisory for the company on the loan and direct debt portfolio.
- You will work with the legal and finance team on a daily basis
- Implement procedures for direct debt processes
- Very strong knowledge of loan administration and management
- At least 3 years' experience in a Global Corporate Treasury function or Loans department
- Knowledge of EFront and Frameworks is preferable.
- Experience of emerging markets would be advantageous
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.