City of London, London
£55000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 month ago
Brewer Morris have partnered with a UK retail bank who are growing their Balance Sheet Management team and looking to bring in a Liquidity ALM Manager to head up their Liquidity team, reporting into the head of the function.
You will have one direct report and be responsible for the following areas:
- Contributing directly towards the ILAAP and managing the team's overall contribution
- Monitoring liquidity daily and building plans to address any forecast shortfalls or surpluses, ensuring the bank is within its regulatory limits.
- Manage the liquidity modelling, forecasting and MI to drive continuous improvement in all aspects related to liquidity.
- Contribute to the delivery of the funding plan alongside the liquidity related aspects of recovery & resolution planning
- Production and analysis of the key liquidity ratios (LCR/NSFR)
- Produce and present ALCo documents.
This role will suit candidates with the following experience:
- 4+ year's in a liquidity related role, covering daily liquidity management and production of the key liquidity ratio metrics (LCR/NSFR)
- Direct experience contributing to the ILAAP
- Experience in quantitative modelling, using system such as QRM or Focus (desired but not essential)
- Breadth of knowledge in the ALM space.
- Experience in a regulated entity with a sound understanding of the liquidity regulatory requirements, alongside liquidity risk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known UK bank and drive the continuous improvement of the liquidity function. You will also be developing the future talent of the liquidity space with your line management responsibilities.
In order to not miss out you can apply below or reach out to me on 0207 332 2170 or email@example.com.
Please note this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.