Lead Internal Auditor / Audit Manager
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Conduct and oversee Financial, Operational, and IT audits of global, regional, and complex systems, and business processes
- Determine and adapt the audit program for audit projects, focusing on the key risk areas in accordance with
- relevant frameworks including COSO.
- Execute the audit steps, applying advanced internal audit techniques including, information gathering,
- documentation, evaluation, data analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Prepare and review professional reports on audit coverage and results for Senior Management.
- Review audit working papers and reports for compliance with the Standards.
- Report and present on GRC topics and IA activity to Executive, Regional, and Senior Management.
- Co-ordinate and manage regional audit projects schedule, timelines and progress to complete assignments on
- time and within budget.
- Provide input into the Group risk-based coverage plan.
- Adhere to required professional ethics and standards including: the IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of
- Internal Auditing.
- Provide the business with sound, practical, strategic advice on governance, risk management, and control matters.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant Bachelors’ degree
- Minimum eight years’ relevant experience (governance, risk, controls, assurance)
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA, CPA, MBA)
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and internationally (+/- 20% travel)
- High energy levels and the willingness to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced report writing expertise
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.